Friday, March 16, 2012

Random : My loots from Tangs today!

Weeeee~!!!! Tangs is having sale today!

After so much of research, so much of reading and comparison, I finally bought my Zojirushi (傻猪老鼠) Rice Cooker today!!! Mad happy can!!!
The total damage for today...

1) Zojirushi Stainless Steel Vacuum Mug. Getting it at promo price = S$30.00
2) Zojirushi Rice Cooker. S$539 - 10% Discount + 12% Citibank Rebate = S$426.88 *pain*
3) Tiger Stainless Lunch Jar. S$78 - 10% Discount + 12% Citibank Rebate = S$61.77


Luckily my husband is the one who paid for my rice cooker. Hahahahas!!!

Model : NP-HBQ10 - My Zojirushi 5.5cups Rice Cooker. It looks like Star Wars helmet to me tho. Hahahas...


And here's the general info of this super expensive rice cooker. Of course, it must be MADE IN JAPAN. Wuahahaha!!!

I won't blog about my rice cooker now. I will blog about it in more detail as a review in another post maybe a few days later.....

Another Zojirushi product that I've bought. Attracted by it's promo price (usual price is about S$69 I think), and it's beautiful baby purple color. Quality quite good. It has non-stick interior that impressed me. But it's Made In Thailand tho.


Initially, I wanted to get a Zojirushi brand Lunch Jar. Looking at the design and the color that they have, it doesn't really attract me. And the price is not that cheap. So, I walked over to Tiger's counter. I did a compare. Both are equally alright. Tiger is also equally expensive. And for product design / quality wise, it is about the same. I walked to & fro Zojirushi counter & Tiger counter for at least 4 to 5 times with my gloomy and indecisive face. Grumbling to myself on why can't I just made up my mind. Although I would very much love to buy Zojirushi brand at the beginning, but I end up picked this Tiger Lunch Jar. The reason is because the design is pretty good. It has smooth straight body. Nice baby pink color. And most importantly...... This is the one and only Lunch Jar that is Made in JAPAN!

I couldn't find any Zojirushi Lunch Jar / Box that is made in Japan displayed there. So, I assume that all their Lunch Jar / Box are not Made in Japan tho.

When I reached home, I open my Lunch Jar box... There's a instruction manual in there. And it's all written in Japanese! Zzz..

Dear Tiger, you really well done la!

Max say "This is what happened when you wanted a MADE IN JAPAN product".
.
.
.
Sigh!!! Don't they know that they must localize?

Luckily Zojirushi's rice cooker instruction manual printed in English & Chinese language. Imagine with that multifunction rice-cooker, and if the instruction manual only printed in Japanese language? I tell you, I confirm will bang my head to the wall.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase today. I will be reviewing on my Rice Cooker soon.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment